Looking to add a touch of sophistication and luxury to your designs? Then embroidery is for you! Embroidery is the perfect choice to incorporate a high-end for corporate uniforms or to decorate special presents. It can be applied to many garments such as polo shirts, hats, bags or even towels. The beautiful, raised texture and intricate stitches truly make your logo or design come to life in the most sophisticated of ways.
Because the embroidery process is more detailed, it takes more time to do right. So, please be sure to place your custom embroidery order with at least a week’s anticipation.
- First, we review your artwork and garment of choice to make sure they will work cohesively with the embroidery service chosen.
- Your design will then be digitized and translated into a digital sewing pattern for the embroidery machine to ready.
- We will then do a sample sew-out with your logo colors to confirm that everything is perfect before moving forward.
- Your garments are then secured in place with specialty embroidery hoops and your digitized design is embroidered onto each piece by our top-of-the-line, automated 6 head embroidery machine.
- Once your sew-out is competed, all extra backing is trimmed off, your garments are steamed, folded and ready for pickup!
Would you like to learn more about custom embroidery? Get in touch to speak with one of our garment customization experts.
Q: How do I place an order or get a quote for embroidery?
To request a quote or place an order simply e-mail us at [email protected] with the following details:
• Attach Design or Artwork, with specified colors of design.
• Specify the type of garment or product needed. As well as, color, sizes, quantity.
• Would you like the design printed on the front, back, sleeve, pocket?
• When needed by?
• Name and Phone Number
Once we’ve received all the information above, we generate a quote and send it your way. To finalize the order, you can give us a call or come into our store and we can check you out.
Q: Do you have any minimums per order?
We do not have minimums for embroidery orders!
Q: Will I see a proof before my order goes into production?
All artwork is to be approved via a digital mock-up through email or text message. Artwork must be checked for spelling, color, sizes ordered, placement of the art and accuracy of artwork by the customer. Once approved by the client we start production.
Q: How quickly can you produce embroidered t-shirts?
Standard production time is 10-15 business days.
Q: Can I mix apparel styles, sizes and colors?
Yes, you can choose from our catalog of apparel any colors, sizes and styles!
Q: Are there any set up charges?
Our only set up charge applies to our Embroidery services. Which you will be charged a $35 digitizing fee for your design or logo.
Q: If I reorder an item will I pay set-up charges again?
If you use the same logo or design, no you will not be charged again. But if you decide to go with a different design or logo, we would have to charge the fee once again because we need to digitize it.
Q: What does digitizing mean?
Embroidery orders require a digitized your logo. This means your artwork will be transformed into a computerized format (either DST or EMB) for the embroidery machine to read. Only digitizing experts are able to digitize an artwork as it entails specific instructions for every stitch!
Q: What do you need to digitize my logo?
Your logo can be converted into a digitized file using any digital image. Send us the artwork in any computerized format such as JPG, PDF, EPS, or AI.
Q: What types of items can be embroidered?
Traditionally items that are embroidered most are shirts, caps, bags, etc.
Please note that DTG garments should be washed inside-out in cold water to help maintain the vibrancy of the design. Dried on low heat setting and delicate.
EGOS TEES is not responsible for manufacturer defects such as color inconsistencies, stitching errors, mislabeled garments, loose/inconsistent stitching, and/or garment defects (holes in garments, ripped seams, etc.). We try our hardest to inspect the garments as we print them, but we cannot guarantee each garment. We are not the manufacturers of these garments, so we cannot ensure their construction.